S Series are five models of two channel power amplifiers and another five models of four channel power amplifiers. High power, low distortion, very low weight (8kg) and reduced size (30cm deep) are main characteristics of these power amplifiers.
Modern power amplifiers have developed into light, powerful, versatile, rugged and reliable instruments designed to keep working in the most arduous conditions. At Unka Sound, we have an enviable reputation in the industry, and continue to stay at the forefront of audio design by offering our many customers all those concepts combined with the following major advantage: a sensible price level for our pedigree products.
This is made possible by our constant development of state-of-the-art designs, together with meticulous component selection and rigorous supervision of assembly quality.
The S Series of Unka Sound amplifiers distils all these features to fulfill all your needs, whether you’re starting a P.A. amplifier project from scratch, or you need to upgrade your present sound reinforcement equipment. In the S Series amps, you’ll find five 2-channel models and five 4-channel models, all offering plentiful power levels at low distortion in the range of 1.5 to 6 kilowatts, yet weighing in around 8 kilos and 30 cm deep.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight 2-U high
- Laser cut aluminum front panels with integrated carrying handles
- Neutrik® XLR input connectors, input and signal link in 2 channel models
- Input Link switch: allow daisy-chaining of the input signal
- Neutrik® Speakon® output connectors
- Detented sealed potentiometers for easy recall of volume settings
- ICL™, PMS™, Hi-temp, Signal indicators per channel
- Power on and Stand-by leds
- Highly versatile with multiple configuration and additional module options
- Optional low latency 24bits 120dB DSP with post-DSP signal links. More info…
- Switchable ICL™ clip-limiters per channel
- Switchable (30-50 Hz) sub-sonic highpass filter per channel
- Three-position gain selector (26, 32 or 38 dB)
- Dual or bridge mode selector
- Twin temperature controlled, back to front cooling fans
- Oversized power components (high SOA reserve specification)
|Bridge 4 ohm||1x1950W||1x2720W||1x4120W||1x4920W||1x8450W||2x1780W||2x2340W||–||2x4160W||–|
|Bridge 8 ohm||1x1220W||1x1760W||1x2480W||1x3200W||1x5200W||2x1160W||2x1640W||2x2460W||2x2560W||2x4220W|