UNKA SOUND is introducing new generation of power amplifiers destined to touring application and based on “Quanta Pulse TM” technology. This new models are offering versions with 2 and 4 channels capable to confront tough Touring applications.
RAM Audio® introduces this new generation of professional touring amplifiers based on the field proven QuantaPulse™ Technology: V Series / W Series (with only aesthetic differences).
These new devices feature two or four channel models, ready for rough handling in the touring world. For this purpose, V/W Series amps implement oversized high efficiency regulated power supply with PFC front end to deliver their full performances independently of mains status.
This together with oversized high efficiency audio power stage, forced front to back cooling through a component-free path with removable front panel dust filters, improved rugged mechanical design with even weight distribution, full digital control from LCD display on the front panel… Resulting in: just power, reliability and robustness for your touring gigs!
- PFC QuantaPulse™ Regulated Dual SMPS
- Digital Control with extra large LCD display user interface
- Channel Temperature and Output Level Monitor in the LCD
- USB port for firmware update and DSP control
- 25 position Gain, Bridge mode, Input Links and ICL, front panel configurable • Digital Potentiometers with Encoder control
- Hi Efficiency, Heavy Duty Audio Power section for extreme use
- Easily removable front panel dust filters
- Efficient front to back cooling
- Optional low latency 24bits high performance FIR DSP with post-DSP signal links and Ethernet control.
- Industry standard Neutrik® XLR and Speakon® connectors
|8 ohms Stereo Power||4x1350w|
|4 ohms Stereo Power||4x2100w|
|2 ohms Stereo Power||4x2500w|
|8 ohms Bridged Power||2x4200w|
|4 ohms Bridged Power||2x5000w|
|Frequency Response ( +0/-0.3dB, 1w/8 ohms ): 20HZ – 34 KHZ|
|THD 20HZ – 20KHZ For 1w: <0.1%|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 112 dBA|
|Channel separation ( per channel ): Bindeng Posts 2-pole|
|Input Connectors ( per channel ): 3-pin XLR, electronically balanced|
|Output Connectors ( per channel ) : Binding Posts 2-pole|
|Tour Class Protection: ACL, IGM, AutoRamp, Short circuit, DC voltage, turn-on/off|
current inrush, sub/ultrasonic input Operanting voltage, 230v / 115v nominal:
130-265V / 65-135V selectable
|Voltage Gain (dB ): 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41 dB selectable|
|Input impedance: 20 kOhms|
|Level adjustment ( per ch. ): Front-panel potentiometer, 31 position detented from -info to 0dB|
|DIMENSIONS||88mm x 483mm x 396mm|